Wednesday, August 13, 2014

#SirPaul McCartney

I feel so lucky to have a husband that is so into music.  Music of all kinds.  He's on top of everything that's in town so about three months ago, he came into my room and announced, "Honey!  Paul McCartney is playing at Dodger Stadium!"  Me:  "Oh, nice."  Literally, just nice.  Not super enthused but interested.


Well, he bought us tickets because he KNEW this was not a show to be missed!  It's the closest we were gonna get to seeing the Beatles.  And he got us floor seats.  It was amazing.

I AM SO GLAD THAT WE WENT!!  Yes, I had to write that in caps because I absolutely love the Beatles. And Sir Paul McCartney put on a spectacular show.  He is the ultimate performer.  He played for over three hours and he never showed signs of tiring.  He was entertaining as well.  Humorous and talented.

Lucky for you guys, there were people out in the audience recording.   Here's a good one.  It's an hour long but if you're into it and you wished you could've been there, this is a good one to watch.

I hope he comes into town again.

No comments:

Post a Comment