Friday, April 3, 2015

Off on a tangent...Kelly Slater!

Okay, this post has nothing to do with parenting or Waldorf or anything "green."

It's about Kelly Slater.  He is just a surf God that I grew up watching and I just recently came across an article about him in the NY Times Men's Style section.  I love it.  I love him.  I mean, how cool is this move??


I have not been following him at all, of course.  In fact I don't even follow surfing. But when I came across this article, well, it just brings back some great memories of being at the beach watching surf competitions and being excited about the likes of Kelly Slater, Tom Curren, Mark Occhilupo because my boyfriend and his friends were excited about them.

Come to think of it, surfing is really such a good sport.  It's really fun to watch.  I really should find some time to check out the Huntington Beach Surf Contests when they're in town.  And one's coming up in July!




No comments:

Post a Comment