Saturday, April 4, 2015

Uh-oh...OBSESSED!

I might be in big trouble.  I follow @greenbeautyteam and @kristenarnett on Twitter and started subscribing to the website, The Green Divas once they posted on "Greenwashing".  I think they do a pretty good job of weeding out all those brands that are fakers in the green space.


In the most recent post Kristen names a few of the makeup brands that she trusts, but in the paragraph below she talks about one of her most favorite overall personal care and wellness brands - Intelligent Nutrients.  Oh man, I did not need to come across this brand!  It is so awesome!

I could spend HOURS on this site. And, if know me, then you know that I am a bit obsessed about my hair.  I love hair products.  Hello, I own about 6 curling irons and I've just been really disliking my current hair dryer, bought at Target maybe (boo).  This one though, this one might be my next purchase!

Sorry, I have to go.  There's too much to discover on Intelligent Nutrients.  Oh, and by the way, this is a great list  of the most common toxins to avoid in your products to print out and carry with you at all times. #nontoxic

No comments:

Post a Comment