Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Best Homemade Bread Ever!

Oh yeaah...do you ever have daydreams about making some really good, fresh, hot bread?? I do! When I read an article about Grist & Toll opening up in Pasadena I looked at the Hubs and said, "I'm getting a job there!" (By the way, how beautiful is that website?)


There is just something about bread. I love bread. Good bread can make my day!

So I was really stoked when my SIL introduced me this amazing no knead bread recipe. This is what it looks like before it goes in the oven...

 And this is what it looks like when it comes out!

I meaaan, can you just see the smoke rising from this bread? Deliciously crispy crust and soft, chewy inside. Amazing.

So easy. Just mix it up the night before, leave it on the counter or in the oven to rise and then slide it into the oven in the morning, as per the directions. I highly recommend giving it a try. Why buy bread?

No comments:

Post a Comment