Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Zero Waste?

Mannnn...that would be amazing. I dream about being like Bea or Lauren. They live Zero Waste lives and I think that is just so awesome.

Of course, I just learned of Lauren and her blog, Trash is for Tossers via Thoughtfully Magazine. When I came across her article, well, my heart sort of burst with envy that someone could be so disciplined - as I sit here at my cluttered desk in my cluttered office/crafting space.

"...Living a minimalist life has eliminated so much stress from my life. When you have fewer things, cleaning becomes easier and it seems that for me, the less I have, the less I feel I need..."

YES! I can imagine that...but I really can't imagine executing on that. Actually living that statement!

So, I wish to be her. I will follow her blog and just see what little steps I can take to minimize my impact on this Earth. Maybe I should start with not buying so much skincare and cosmetics! No, no, I'd rather die than give up my obsession with lipsticks.

Which, by the way, let me tell you - I just bought two new lip tars from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. Two nude colors that render a super high shine. OBSESSED! So exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment