Thursday, January 14, 2016

Illuminizer

Well, who knew that something in a little glass bottle could really transform one's look! Recently, I've re-discovered by Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer and I always get compliments when I wear it!


Once I wore it and a girl said to me, "Wow, you absolutely glow!" Umm..if you know me, I am OBSESSED with J.Lo's glow! OBSESSED!  It's the only reason I watch American Idol...

Then I just put some on yesterday, just the illuminizer placed at key points - cheekbones, forehead, nose - no blush, no makeup, nothing and a mom at school says, "Wow, you look amazing! You're like, glowing. You look like you're 15 years old!"

WHAAAT?! Okay, maybe she was exaggerating, but I'm pretty sure she was ready to run out and buy herself some illuminizer!! Everyone should...

I actually own several different brands of "glow/highligher" type makeup and I've never received compliments when I wear the others. Maybe because the others are of a more silver base and this one is more golden? Anyhoo..I will stop buying other brands and just relish in this one. A little goes a long way.


No comments:

Post a Comment